poniedziałek, 20 czerwca 2016

Feminine layouts with Zsoka - and a sad Good-bye...

Hi there scrappy friends,

Zsoka here with you today, sharing my last inspirations with you (I will have one more layout for the July challenge). My DT term has now come to an end and it is with a heavy heart but also filled with great memories and fun times, that I move on to my next adventures! This DT has been a dream to be on with all these talented Ladies! I thank Marta for being so awesome and I'm sure I will be using these products in the future too because they are amazing! I wish you guys all the best for the future!
See ya X

Hej tu Zsoka dzisiaj z ostatnimi inspiracjami (będę miała jeszcze jedno LO na wyzwanie lipcowe).
Moja praca w DT dobiega końca i piszę to z ciężkim sercem ale także wypełnionym dobrymi wspomnieniami i cudownym czasem, które biorę ze sobą do następnych przygód. Ten DT to był sen z tymi cudnymi Kobietami! Dziękuję Marcie za to, jaka była i jestem pewna, ze w przyszłości będę często wracać do produktów Ikropki ponieważ są niesamowite! Życzę Wam wszystkiego dobrego w przyszłości! 




Chipboards used:




Chipboards used:




Chipboards used:




Chipboards used:



Thanks for stopping by!
X


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz