poniedziałek, 18 stycznia 2016

Mixed media LO, kartka i tutorial/Mixed media Layout, card and tutorial



Hej Dziewczyny! Dziś to ja będę z Wami, Evgenia. 

Cieszę się, że jestem tutaj i pracuję w Design Teamie.
Zrobiłam wiele interesujących rzeczy z fantastycznymi tekturkami Ikropki! 
Pierwsza praca to jesienne LO.




Hello ladies! Today, I will be with you, Evgenia.

I'm happy to be here and to work in a creative team!
I made a lot of interesting things with an amazing I Kropka chipboards!
The first work in the autumn Mixed Media Layout.

























Przygotowałam także zimowy LO i tutorial do niego.



I also prepared a winter Mixed Media Layout and a video tutorial.























Ostatnim projektem dzisiaj jest męska kartka. Użyłam tych pięknych trybików.



The latest project to date men's card. I used this cute gears.











Cieszcie się swoją kreatywnością!


Enjoy your creativity!



4 komentarze:

  1. I love your arts and the video tutorial... just great!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. С дебютом) классные работы и мк! Только не понятно на видео что из каких баночек ты там мажешь))) пора вводить подписи в видео?!)

    OdpowiedzUsuń