czwartek, 21 kwietnia 2016

Layouts with Zsoka

Hello scrappy friends,

Zsoka here with you today to share a couple of layouts with you. This was a hard one because when I made these layouts I was low on chipboard stock :). So there is no particular theme, I just went with what I had! 

I am also adding 3 layouts at the end that were not done for this blogpost originally so I have already posted them on my instagram. These are new layouts so I had plenty of chipboards to choose from :)

Cześć Koleżanki Sraperki!

Tutaj Zsoka z moimi LO. To było trudne wyzwanie dla mnie, bo kiedy robiłam te LO to trochę brakowało mi tekturek.  Więc tym razem nie ma żadnego konkretnego tematu, po prostu użyłam tego, co miałam.

Oto one:

Without further ado, here they are:




Chipboards used:/ użyłam






 Chipboards used:





Chipboards used:




 


Chipboard used:


And here are the 3 pages I mentioned earlier:
A tutaj trzy strony,  o których wspomniałam wcześniej:


I've used all sorts of chipboards here that I had no other plans for, for this project you can use absolutely any chipboard you have remaining or don't know how to use!

Użyłam wszystkich rodzajów tekturek, dla których nie miałam innych planów, więc do tego typu projektu możecie użyć absolutnie każdych tekturek, które Wam zostały lub takich, których nie wiecie jak użyć!


Chipboard used:
  • Easter bunny (according to my son it's a Pokemon ha ha/ dla mojego syna to Pokemon ha ha)



Chipboard used:



Hope you've found some inspiration here today! See you soon! X
Mam nadzieję, że znalazłyście u mnie swoje inspiracje! Do zobaczenia!



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz